Registration is now closed.
Please email us if you would like to be added to a waitlist.
The registration Fee is $215.
The fee includes the purchase of your uniform which you will keep at the end of the season. There is a 10% sibling discount. Coaches will receive a rebate for half of their child's registration fee. If you are unable to pay the fee please reach out to us and ask about scholorships or payment plans.
FAQ's & More Info:
- Practices are one hour and will be held twice per week at Timber Point Elementary. Practice days and times are determined by the coach.
- Practices will start when school resumes after Fall break. Games will start the weekend of November 5th. The regular season ends in late February. There are playoffs if your team qualifies.
- There are 10 games per season.
- There is one game per weekend on either Saturday or Sunday. Game locations vary, but the furthest gyms are in the Walnut Creek & Concord area.
- There is no practice or games during school breaks (i.e. Fall Break, Thanksgiving Break, Christmas Break).
- We will do our very best to accommodate buddy requests. Most of the time it is possible. Please email us (email address below) after you register with a buddy request.
- CYO is an all volunteer organization and we need parent help! We need coaches and have board member positions available. Email us if you are interested in volunteering.
We are so excited to have this program back. Thank you for your support!
If you are new to the program, sign up on the email list to receive the latest news.
(For more information, please contact Erin Black & Maura Fisher: SaintAnneCYO@gmail.com)